Orthopaedic Surgeon | Knee | Hip | Robotic Surgery | Paediatrics
Dr Andrew Morris is an Australian trained Orthopaedic Surgeon. He specializes in knee and hip surgery and is one of the only surgeons in Adelaide trained in Adult and Children’s Orthopaedic Surgery.
Dr Morris completed his Orthopaedic training in Adelaide, working in all major metropolitan public hospitals and also the Royal Darwin Hospital. During this time, he developed his interest in hip and knee surgery. His focus has been sports knee surgery across all age groups. This led him to undertake sub-specialist training in Southern England throughout 2015 in both Knee Surgery and Children’s Orthopaedics. This time in England allowed him to learn and develop latest techniques in knee ligament reconstruction and arthritis management including robotic surgery, osteotomy and deformity correction.
Dr Morris continues to be involved in the future development of Orthopaedic Surgeons both home and abroad. He is currently the Director of Orthopaedic Training and an Associate Clinical Lecturer at the Women’s and Children’s Hospital where he trains junior South Australian surgeons. His volunteer work involves training surgeons from across the Pacific Islands to provide safe and effective care to their communities.
He is able to offer urgent assessment of all new patient referrals.
- ACL reconstruction
- Robotic Total Knee Replacement, Partial Knee Replacement and Total Hip Replacement
- Sports Knee Injuries
- Children’s Orthopaedic Disorders
- Hip Dysplasia and Ultrasound Screening
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, University of Adelaide (2005)
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (2015)
- Fellow of the Australian Orthopaedic Association (2015)
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Australian Orthopaedic Association
- Pacific Island Orthopaedic Association
- Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Senior Visiting Medical Specialist, Women’s and Children’s Hospital
- Director of Orthopaedic Training, Women’s and Children’s Hospital
- Associate Clinical Lecturer, University of Adelaide
- Burnside War Memorial Hospital
- Calvary Adelaide Hospital
- The Memorial Hospital
- Darwin Private Hospital
- Burnside Specialist Centre (Adelaide Hip & Knee Centre), Suite 3, Kensington Road, Toorak Gardens 5065 SA
- Darwin Private Hospital (Nautilus Orthopaedics)l, Rocklands Drive, Tiwi 0810 NT
- Klemzig Village Medical Centre, 280 North East Road, Klemzig 5087 SA
Dr Morris is pleased to discuss challenging patients and accept direct referrals and welcomes your calls on (08) 7325 4860, or email email@example.com. Also should you require an urgent appointment for your patient this direct access will allow for the most prompt vetting of the referral.