Orthopaedic Surgeon | Knee | Hip | Robotic Surgery | Paediatrics
Dr Andrew Morris is an Australian trained Orthopaedic surgeon who specialises in both paediatric and adult orthopaedic surgery.
As one of the team of specialist doctors at Adelaide Hip & Knee Centre, Dr Morris provides consulting and surgical services as well as a trauma hotline service.
Dr Morris completed his Orthopaedic and Trauma training in Adelaide working in all major metropolitan public hospitals as well as the Royal Darwin Hospital. Dr Morris undertook further sub-specialist training in Southern England throughout 2015. This included developing skills in knee ligament reconstruction, management of sports injuries, deformity correction and management of childrens’ orthopaedic conditions. Dr Morris also trained extensively in the use of ultrasound in the diagnosis and management of Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip and is pleased to bring this expertise to his patients in Adelaide.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery, University of Adelaide (2005)
- Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (2015)
- Fellowship Australian Orthopaedic Association (2015)
- Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
- Environmental Protection Agency – Fluoroscan Qualified
- General Medical Council – United Kingdom
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Australian Orthopaedic Association
Public Hospital Appointments:
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Womens and Childrens Hospital
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Lyell McEwin Health Service
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Modbury Public Hospital
Current Private Hospital Appointments:
- Burnside Hospital
- Calvary Wakefield Hospital
- Darwin Private Hospital
Areas of special interest:
Andrew is also pleased to offer urgent assessment of all new patient referrals and to discuss your challenging patients and welcomes your calls on the Adelaide Hip & Knee Centre Doctors Hotline: 1800 DR BONE (1800 372 663).
For the convenience of his patients, Andrew provides consulting services at:
- Burnside Specialist Centre, Suite 3/120 Kensington Road, Toorak Gardens
- Darwin Private Hospital, Rocklands Drive, Tiwi Northern Territory
Dr Morris is pleased to discuss challenging patients and accept direct referrals and welcomes your calls on (08) 7325 4860, or email email@example.com. Also should you require an urgent appointment for your patient this direct access will allow for the most prompt vetting of the referral.