To our valued patients
We need to take measures to ensure we are not part of the spread and that you are all safe when attending the clinic.
- You maybe asked to remain in your car or not enter the clinic if you are symptomatic. You will be asked to complete a form and have your temperature taken by the Burnside hospital staff prior to entering the main section of the hospital.
- Our doctors will wash their hands throughout the day, use gloves and protective personal equipment as indicated in between patients if required.
- Hand sanitiser is available at the entrance of the hospital and on the front desk of our reception areas. Please wash your hands before you take a seat. Reception will direct you to the bathroom facilities in the hospital.
- All door handles, EFTPOS terminals, phones, reception counters, chairs and common areas will be wiped with sanitisers continuously throughout the day.
- We have disposed of magazines and other multi use items in the reception area.
- Please only attend appointment on your own, we have limited space in our waiting room due to strictly adhering to the 1.5 metre social distancing rule.
- Please only sit in the waiting room chairs assigned.
We will do our bit to ensure that the clinic is a clean and safe place to come.
Please help us help our local community by keeping us informed of any symptoms you might be experiencing.